- Board Certified in Family Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization Since 2010
- Voted a Texas Super Lawyer Every Year Since 2005
- D Magazine “Best Lawyers Under 40 In Dallas”
- Texas Monthly Magazine “Rising Star Lawyer”
- Nominated by the Dallas Press Club for a “Katie Award” in the category of “Best Audio Content” for her podcast on Prenuptial Agreements.
- Juris Doctor Degree, 1994
A.J. Thomas Outstanding Third Year Student Award
Southern Methodist University School of Law
- Bachelor of Arts Degree, 1989, with honors
Rosemont College, Rosemont Pennsylvania
- Graduate, 1984
Ursuline Academy of Dallas
- Member, American Bar Association (Family Law Section)
- Member, State Bar of Texas (Family Law Section)
- Member, Dallas Bar Association (Family Law Section)
- Member, William “Mac” Taylor Inn of Court, American Inns of Court
- Member, Board of Directors, Child and Family Guidance Center of Dallas
Ms. O’Toole has lectured and published articles on family law subjects ranging from the effective presentation of custody issues to international adoption and family violence. She has also appeared on television and been quoted in the media, regarding divorce and family violence issues.
““My commitment to each individual that hires me is very simple: professionalism and excellence. I believe that professionalism encompasses ethics, courtesy, knowledge, skill and integrity. Excellence is what sets a professional apart from his or her peers. My commitment to excellence is what motivates me. Every client has unique personal and legal issues and goals for the outcome of their case. The legal issues facing our clients are as varied as the clients themselves. Some clients are going through divorce, custody issues and child support modifications, while others are completing private adoptions, or preparing pre-nuptial agreements. Whether a client is seeking an agreed divorce, or facing contested litigation, it is our experience, attention to detail and thorough knowledge of Texas family law that serves our clients well, but it is that commitment to excellence that makes the difference in outcome.” If you would like to contact Polly O’Toole to set up an initial consultation, simply telephone her at 214-346-9550, or send her an e-mail at email@example.com.