214 346-9550 voice
214 346-9551 facsimile
Eren Price is an accomplished trial attorney of more than 20 years. She is the former Chief Felony Prosecutor for the Crimes Against Children Division of the Dallas County District Attorney’s Office and is at home in the courtroom. During her time as a prosecutor, Ms. Price handled thousands of criminal cases. She has tried over 150 jury trials including many complex child physical and sexual abuse cases. Since leaving the prosecutor’s office, she has continued to be a tenacious advocate who consistently achieves outstanding results for her clients.
Ms. Price has spent her career helping families navigate the complicated judicial system while experiencing all the emotions that accompany these highly-charged situations. She has the compassion and evaluation skills to listen to the needs of the client and put together the best course of action for each individual case. She believes strongly in an attorney’s responsibility to explain to her clients what to expect in order to reduce the anxiety that many feel throughout the process.
Not every case relies directly on courtroom skills for resolution. For many situations, the right solution can be found in settlement negotiations. Even though many clients may never see the inside of a courtroom, unparalleled courtroom experience provides a significant advantage at the negotiating table.
Baylor University School of Law
· Juris Doctor Degree, 1996
· National Mock Trial Team
· Bachelor of Arts, 1993, with honors
· Phi Beta Kappa
· Member, State Bar of Texas
· Member, Collin County Bar Association
· Member, Dallas Bar Association
· Member, College of the State Bar of Texas
· Member, Frisco Women’s League
· Former Member, Governor’s Task Force on Child Sex Trafficking
· Former Member, Dallas County Child Fatality Review Team
· Former Member, Dallas County Sexual Assault Response Team
· Former Member, Dallas Children’s Advocacy Center Strategic Planning Committee
· Former Member, Dallas Children’s Advocacy Center Investigative Protocol Committee
· Former Member, Crimes Against Children Conference Planning Committee
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
· Recipient, Bill Walsh Award for Child Abuse Professionals, Dallas Children’s Advocacy Center, 2015
· Recipient, Award for Excellence in Human Service Programming, Community Council of Greater Dallas, 2016
· Recognized by the Crime Victim’s Rights Council of Dallas county for Victim’s Advocacy, 2005 and 2011
Ms. Price is married with two children.
To contact Eren Price and set up an initial consultation, email her or call (214) 346-9550.