Michelle offers 17 years of legal experience to the clients of Atkins O’Toole & Briner, L.L.C. Throughout the course of her legal experience she has created a long track record of being a level-headed litigator with a thorough approach to her cases that results in ensuring the best possible outcome for her clients. Michelle provides clients with sensible legal direction and tenacious lawyering that serves her clients well. Her experience as an assistant district attorney in Dallas County, combined with over 11 years practicing family law exclusively for a boutique family law firm, gives clients at Atkins O’Toole & Briner, L.L.C., the unique combination of exceptional trial experience with the judgment of a well-seasoned family law attorney.
Michelle grew up in The Colony and graduated from The Colony High School. She loves playing tennis, travelling, reading, and hanging out in the country on her family’s farm with her family.
- Juris Doctor Degree, 2001
Southern Methodist University
- Bachelor of Arts, 1997
The University of Texas at Austin
Professional Associations & Recognition
- Member, State Bar of Texas (Family Law Section)
- Member, Dallas Bar Association (Family Law Section)
- Member, College of the State Bar of Texas
- Co-Author of “Statutory Walk from a CPS Investigation to a Full Adversary Hearing”, State Bar of Texas , State Bar College, Summer School 2011
- Author of “CPS Investigations and Litigation”, DBA Headnotes February, 2014 Edition
To contact Michelle Ray and set up a consultation, email her or call (214) 346-9550.